What Is A Network Security Advisor And Why Does Your Calgary Business Need One?
Today’s IT is so different from yesterday’s. Although it’s better in so many ways, today’s ever-increasing cyber threats require enhanced security. So much so that it’s necessary for businesses to now employ a Network & Security Advisor to ensure they’re protected on all fronts.
VBS’ Network Security Advisors can assist with your day-to-day technical issues and specific project-related tasks. They’ll oversee your network, cyber security and workstation infrastructure. — Three endpoints that are essential to monitor, locate and eliminate harmful cyber threats.
Our Calgary Network Security Advisors Ensure We:
- Meet your requirements for functionality, performance and reliability
- Identify work priorities and ensure effective communication.
- Create a healthy interpersonal and team-oriented environment.
- Are always customer-service minded, develop and maintain cordial, effective partnerships.
- Manage your expectations by helping you understand service-level requirements and deliver solutions in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
- Supervise your vendor performance and contractor resources to ensure they are performing competently, and that your business is receiving services aligned with contractual terms and conditions.
- Ensure that best practices are always followed and enforced for the delivery, implementation and maintenance of systems by your employee-partners and contractors.
- Prepare and steward your IT department and project budgets.
What Is A Network Security Advisor And Why Do You Need One? Call us at 403-215-8070 or email us at: email@example.com to learn more.