Protect Your Business and Livelihood With Backup and Disaster Recovery.
The devastating flood on June 21, 2013 in Calgary caused many businesses to lose their critical data. Because data wasn’t backed up up in a safe offsite location, they couldn’t access it during the flood or recover it afterwards. As a result these businesses had to close—and some were never able to reopen.
Is your data properly backed up in a secure offsite data center with built in redundancies? If not, your data and business are at risk.
Vital Business Systems’ Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) Service is the answer. It provides a remote, secure offsite backup to ensure you can always access and recover your data.
When configuring your BDR Plan, our Calgary-based team will first assess what solutions you need to minimize IT downtime and prevent data loss in the event of a disaster.
Our BDR Service includes:
- A Business Impact Assessment.
- A Disaster Prevention, Recovery, and Workflow Management Plan.
- A System-Wide Data Backup.
- Fully managed BDR solutions that support multiple vendors and sites.
- Bandwidth optimized Backups.
- Data Recovery with physical and virtual data storage.
- Proactive and preventive maintenance, monitoring, updates and patch management.
- 100% Data Center uptime.
- Connectivity between multiple data centers.
- Secure IT environments from end to end.
Plan ahead and arrange for a Backup and Disaster Recovery Plan before another flood or storm hits Calgary. Learn how Vital Business Systems can help to protect your business and livelihood with a properly designed and deployed BDR solution. For a complimentary, no-obligation assessment call 403-215-8070 or email us at email@example.com.